20 Apr We’re Hiring!
The EmPower staffing family (EmPower HealthIT and EmPower Nursing & Allied Solutions)needs a Social Media Specialist who can create engaging content, continue building our community and not be afraid to try new things!
This is a great opportunity for an upper division college student or recent graduate looking to gain social media specialist experience in a very fun and outgoing environment. We need someone who is ready to jump right into our office culture, collaborate with awesome people and pick up the slack when needed.
- 32 hours/week – 8:30-5:30 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in our Downtown Portland office. Work form home/remote on Tuesdays. Fridays off!
- We are looking to hire before May 13!
Job Functions of Social Media Specialist:
- Manage our entire social media presence (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram) and create/schedule interesting and relevant content
- Write and post unique blog posts 3-4 times per month
- Create graphics for social media
- Write occasional news releases and utilize media outreach skills
- Willing to assist with special projects and administrative duties in different areas of the company including: scanning, filing, mail collection, order client and new client gifts, book travel for employees as necessary, etc.
- Run analytic reports to prove and track community growth
Required Qualifications of Social Media Specialist:
- 1-2 years experience with social media/marketing
- Upper division college student/recent graduate at an accredited university majoring in either Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR, Business or a related field
- Excellent writing skills (this a very writing-heavy opportunity!)
- Familiar with social media platforms and best practices including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram
We are a small but very tight-knit company working in a shared office space in Downtown Portland. EmPower HealthIT staffs IT professionals nationwide in health systems and within “typical” IT roles at other companies. EmPower Nursing & Allied Solutions places travel nurses nationwide for short contracts in a variety of specialities and locations. Please view our websites to learn more about the companies – www.empowerhealthit.com and www.empowernas.com.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to our current Social Media Specialist, Natalie Hotchkiss, at Natalie@empowerhealthit.com immediately.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour